| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ethelda Bay, Bc in January is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in January is damp. A significant 364.7mm (14.4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 7:40 long and the longest day is 8:52 long with an average length of 8:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Ethelda Bay, Bc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ethelda Bay, Bc:
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) NNW
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 146.4 kms (91 miles) NNW
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 259.8 kms (161.4 miles) WNW
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 80.8 kms (50.2 miles) NW
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) W
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 256.3 kms (159.2 miles) NE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 173.4 kms (107.7 miles) NNE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 286.2 kms (177.8 miles) ENE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 109 kms (67.7 miles) SE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 236.6 kms (147 miles) SSE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 264.8 kms (164.6 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 266.1 kms (165.4 miles) SSE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) SSE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 420.9 kms (261.6 miles) SE